Translate

Monday, January 26, 2015

Or Nah

Hi, guys!
I'm so happy I had more time lately to update daily my blog. And I'm also happy that I see that you like my ootds so much! That's the best reward ever!
Today's post will be no different I hope. I have this super cute outfit, where the main "feature" is being comfortable and staying cozy as well. But the thing I like the most is how my lovely cardigan from Elitefashion99 works so well with the whole ensemble. Its design is so awesome, I simply adore the back pattern. Wonderful!
I've been listening to this song on repeat these last days, so I hope you will love it at least as much as I do:







What I wore:
- Elitefashion99 cardigan ( find it here)
- Front Row dress ( find it here)
- Zara booties
- Wholesale7 tassel bag ( find it here)

I have this dress with lace detail from Front Row store for quite a while now and I'm so glad I had to wore it today cause I felt that it went so good with this outfit.
What do you think? :)
Kisses,
R.











9 comments:

  1. Love everything about this outfit!!
    ~~ Diana~~
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweater and dress

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!

    >> http://www.jadorefashionlove.com/2015/01/leather-details.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice jacket. And I am loving the new layout of the blog.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow, such an amazing edgy look and that cardigan is so cool!

    xx
    www.verzali.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love your hat! Your ootd's are always great!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, there's a sexy vibe...

    Cool outfit :)

    Am vazut ca adopti destul de des stilul acesta biker chick , care dealtfel te prinde foarte bine! Nice legs ;)


    http://the--street.blogspot.co.at/2015/01/the-blue-moon-love.html

    Pusi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divina!!! Me encanta tu look es perfecto!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)