Translate

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pagan of the good times

Hello, sweeties!
I just had a little moment before going to bed and the fact that we had such a sunny day I couldn't resist not doing a ootd post. I went a bit wild, maybe somehow punk on the hairdo and not to mention really comfy. My goal was to have this final bad, wild, yet cute look! I really hope I did it and that you like it, as much as I hope you like this lovely t-shirt from Mr.GUGU& Miss GO. :)








What I wore:
- Mango jacket
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO t-shirt ( find it here)
- Zara jeans
- Zara shoes and purse


I admit that my eyes are literally shutting, so I guess I'll stop the writing now, before I say something stupid!
Thank you nevertheless, of being such an amazing audience and hope you enjoy my blog <3
Kisses,
R. 





5 comments:

  1. Great outfit

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic dear <3

    >> http://www.jadorefashionlove.com/2015/02/red-accents.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous
    love your jeans
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)