Ruffled

Hi, guys!
At the moment I'm in Romania, with an awful migraine after two teeth extractions just before having braces put on. I'm not at my finest moments, but I would totally love to let myself remember the lovely days in Brussels. For instance, just before I depart the lovely city, I went on a little date with my beloved, so I wanted to look my best. I had this awesome dress from Hybrid  that is absolutely the perfect combo between looking serious and just with a touch of glam. The thing I like most about it its fabric and not to mention the cute design.









What I wore:
- Christian Louboutin heels
- Prada Minimal Baroque sunglasses
- Bag from a local store in Palma de Mallorca
- Swarovski set ( earrings and necklace)

Hope to be back on track in no time! Until then I must thank you so much for your support and for visiting my blog ! <3
Kisses,
R.








Comments

  1. beautiful dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!
    perfect color :)

    http://photogenici.blogspot.co.il/2015/02/room-decor-ideas-pink-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! The color and style are beautiful! Hope you feel better

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Love tje look, beautiful dress!
    http://cat-carlabejonart.blogspot.com.es/
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun