Translate

Friday, February 13, 2015

Take me to Church

Hi, guys!
With just a couple of hours until St Valentin, I'm sure you all have special plans with that special someone. I'm here today to share with you what I would wore on this special occasion, for instance, to a restaurant in the evening. Of course I love going a bit elegant, yet daring and chic.
My special dress is from Nasty Dress and it's super cute with the lace detail and the side split to show just a little leg :)
And here is also a great song I love so much:








What I wore:
- NastyDress backless lace dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- New Look clutch



So, how do you like this look? Can't wait to read your opinions !
Thank you for visiting my blog and I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow <3 !
Kisses,
R.





6 comments:

  1. Stunning dresses! Love the color

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. love the eye makeup too! Des | theanti-tourist.blogspot.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look spectacular in that dress! :)

    That would have been one really amazing Valentine date! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this color!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the blue
    www.brokenstiletto.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)