Translate

Sunday, February 8, 2015

The vintage side

Hi, guys!
Oh finally I have some time for myself, but more important for my blog, for you, my lovely readers. 
I've "disappeared" a little bit these past few days because it was awfully cold outside and although the sun was shining, this cold wind was horrible. It's like that post from Facebook - "Why do I have to live in a country where the wind hurts my face?". Well, luckily it's not every day...
Anyway, the good part of today's post is that I've managed to put together this vintage, yet super chic outfit with a modern twist from clothes I already had lying around my closet... I really hope you do like my look!







What I wore:
-Zara pants
- D&G shirt
- Mango blazer
- Blanco clutch
- Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes


So, how do you like the look? I thought I'd try something more interesting with the hair. Hope you like it ^^
Thank you for visiting my blog and I can't wait to "read" you in the comment box below
Kisses,
R.














14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your hair

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy look... awesome pants!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect details!!! love the elegant chic look!

    Liat Neuman
    Yomanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous and elegant
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes... it really is freakin' cold.. no different in the Netherlands!

    I do love those pants! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an incredible outfit! I love absolutely everything from head to toe.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with your super amazing photos! The color is too perfect.
    Pickedresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)