Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Bad Karma

Hi guys,
Sorry for my short disappearance, but I had a tone of things to do and not to mention that the weather wasn't that nice as well... With just a few days left until I go to Romania so I can have my braces activated again, I'm trying to have a scheduled week, that I can do what it has to be done until my departure. 
I really hope that I can update more my blog until I'm gone, cause I really have some awesome outfit ideas that I need to share with you :)
Meanwhile, I'm just going to leave you with today's look, something really fashionable and daring that I just know you'll love ^^








What I wore:
- Zara dress
- Karen Millen boots
- Zara clutch
- TattooYou feather tattoos ( find them here)

So, what do you think of this look? I really love these temporary tattoos from TattooYou ! They bring so much life to my outfits ^^
Let me know your honest opinions in the comment box below <3
Kisses,
R.





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Love the open back

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sympa le look !
    Bisous
    Ann'so M
    http://www.annsom-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite right, I do love it! The outfit is simply perfect, so modish, feminine and edgy at the same time. These temporary tattoos make the whole look complete, such an awesome find!
    In addition, those photographs turned out so great;) You are so photogenic!
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very stylish

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bonito post!! Un look divino!!.
    Te invito a que visites mi blog www.alpasofuerte.com
    Un BESO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)