Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Diggy Down

Hi guys,
With such a beautiful sun on the sky, I just couldn't resist turning on what looked like a simple black dress into a central piece of a fabulous outfit. I must admit that I feel that I don't longer have the legs to show off, but still this dress has so much potential.
To make a statement, I choose my hair up in a long ponytail, and I had from quite some time now this necklace from Zara that worked perfect with my vision.
Without any further ado, here's today's outfit featured with a lovely song I like very much:










What I wore:
- Urban Outfitters dress
- Versace sandals
- Mango bag
- Zara necklace
-TattooYou temporary tattoo eye heart design ( find it here )
And this is how you make a wonderful outfit out of clothing pieces from previous collections. I, for one, I'm super thrilled on the result. I have so many more photos I would share, but I don't want to bore you :)
Leave your true opinions in the comment box below <3
Many thanks for visiting my blog!
Kisses,
R.











12 comments:

  1. Oh darling, you look absolutely fabulous!
    The dress is to die for! Love the creation!

    visit me soon on
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is amazing

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For women who love luxury fashion and accessories visit our online store and fall in love with the concept Ellen Vicius
       www.ellenvicius.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great! The dress is great - but the hair is amazing!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl.. you definitely have the legs for this dress! You look great! :)

    Love this whole outfit! And I love your hairstyle! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect selection of necklace. In fact awesome choice, because I think every designer jewellery accessory makes us more attractive and confident than before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wholesale Camel is a wholesale supplier that services the retail market using fully integrated web services that facilitate narrowing the competitive gap between big chain stores and small startups. The company’s motto is “Our Deals, Your Profits”, which represents their desire to help their customers build a successful business. Wholesale Camel believes that "If you're not making money, we aren't", and their goal is to ensure the satisfaction of each and every customer. They provide a platform where customers access opportunities on a first come, first served basis, and the same opportunities are available for anyone to purchase.
    Links:
    https://wholesalecamel.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)