Help me lose my mind

Hi guys,
With the first day of March here, I would like to wish you all a Happy Beautiful Spring ! I'm so sorry for my absence, but having braces is not the simplest thing. The dentist also removed two teeth and I can say that it's not the most pleasant thing. Anyway, now I have braces and I don't know if you notice that in my photos, but it's a really strange feeling that I will have to bare with until the end of next year. All in all I know it's for my own sake so I'll have to be strong and take this task to its end. Hopefully the result will be an excellent one. :)
Returning to the fashionable part of my life, I just had to have a fabulous return in the blogosphere, so I opted for this gorgeous dress from Nastydress which is a bit big for me, but it was so cool I just had to feature it on my blog ! Its design is really something, don't you think so ?
Of course, my ootd will be accompanied by an awesome song :)
Enjoy!









What I wore:
- Zara heels
- Sphera clutch
- I AM earrings

So, what do you think about this look? I'm really curios to know if my braces show, knowing that they lift my superior lip a bit :)
Give me your opinions in the comment box below <3
Kisses,
R.







Comments

  1. NICE DRESS
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/mickey-mouse-trend.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely stunning! How perfect for a special event.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is stunning!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! you look so beautiful and sexy.
    the dress is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun