Translate

Friday, March 6, 2015

I belong to you

Hello sweeties,
With the weekend just around the corner, I wanted to really take a little time to breathe and enjoy a sunny day cause for me the weekend will be just about work... But I'm not complaining cause I totally like what I do and I hope that the result will be totally awesome. :)
Having some errands to run in the morning, I needed a comfy outfit, so not stiletto heels haha! 
I think that a white top is a must-have in a fashionista's closet. Mine is from Chicwish and I just want to say that it's perfect!
I don't know if I shared before this tune with you, but I love it :)












What I wore:
- Zara  shorts
- Chicwish crepe top in white ( find it here)
- Mango booties
- Massimo Dutti blazer


So, how do you feel about this look? I personally love how all went beautiful together. 
Kisses,
R.









4 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit ! I loooove your blazer ♥

    Marine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are perfect with this mix of colors my dear! Jacket and booties are really amazing!!! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song and great outfit! That cardigan is fantastic. I just love the colour.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)