Translate

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Just the way I am

Hi guys,
Oh you can't imagine how awful the weather is these days. Luckily I took advantage on a day of last week when the sun decided to stay up a few hours in the afternoon and did some shots of my latest dress I have from SheInside which is totally cool and for someone with a bigger bust, even better. :)
So, I leave you to enjoy my new ootd and hopefully you'll visit again my blog for more exciting looks!












What I wore:
- SheInside dress ( find it here)
- Zara shoes and bag


Yes, indeed it's a short post, cause it's Sunday and normally it's a day off, but I have to work... Still I wanted to relax myself with you beautiful people <3
Kisses,
R.





6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, love your dress.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a powerful woman walking by!!! Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)