Translate

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bitch better have my money

Hi guys,
Oh what a lovely day outside! The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I couldn't be more happy. For me spring is always the symbol of rebirth, new beginnings, hope. I wanted to do a very special outfit for you today, featuring this amazing dress from Hego with metallic and brown pattern, bandage made!
I went a bit punk with my hairdo, as all that girly girly stuff was so old-school today. To maintain my "punk" vibe, I chose a envelope bag with spikes. :)
Accompanied by the new Rihanna song, I leave you with today's outfit:










What I wore:
- Hego bandage dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Bershka envelope bag and earrings


I know my heels are a bit big, but Zara has started to do some really weird shoes...like 37 is too small and 38 is too big ! What has happened?
Luckily no one was looking at my shoes with such an amazing dress! ;)
Kisses,
R.




2 comments:

  1. So pretty!
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!!!!!!! I have no words! You rock! Love your dress and all the clicks especially the back sho.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)