Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Effectivement

Hello sweeties,
I feel so much better now that the nice weather is in town... I want nothing more than beautiful sun and clear skies... No better opportunity than to wear this gorgeous dress from Chi Chi London.
Of course that such a dress shouldn't be worn as such, thus an interesting braided hair do was implied. Now I'm not a big expert in hairdos, but I do hope you will come to like the one I did today. :)
Throw in a pair of crazy cool sunnies and some adorable heels and there you have it. A dream look!













What I wore:
- Zara heels
- Parfois clutch 

I this it's such a beautiful dress for summer and not to mention that the fabric is one that allows the skin to breathe. ^^
Drop me a comment with your honest opinion <3
Kisses,
R.








6 comments:

  1. Nice style! Amazing sunglasses!
    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, you look wonderful!

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very pretty dear! Love your dress! ♥

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit..this dress is so chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)