Translate

Friday, April 17, 2015

Evidement

Hi guys,
I find myself working 24/7 and I'm beginning to be so tired and pushy...I have such a bad character :(
The only thing I love so much is doing my blog...the reason I keep doing it is that you are such a wonderful audience and I just can't help myself from shooting my outfit everyday and share new ideas,new inspiration with you. <3 Thank you very much for that! <3
Today I have a comfy outfit, seing that I needed to go downtown for some shopping and errands. There is nothing I love more than a comfy outfit from time to time, the need to move freely and at the same time looking cool and everything. This could be a perfect outfit for school as well, knowing that Mr. GUGU& Miss GO is so popular among the teens these days. :)
I'm no teen, but I still love my Wolves sweater from them ! I'll let you check out this awesome look  ^^











What I wore:
- Mr.GUGU & Miss GO sweater ( find it here)
- Guess pants
- Bershka sneakers
- Urban Outfitters backpack 


Thank you for visiting my blog and I do hope you like my look. Don't forget to leave me a comment and if you like my work, follow me on my social network for more :) !
Kisses,
R.








7 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)