Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Party People

Hello sweeties,
Continuing my self inflicted dare to do a two week, day-by-day, blog update, here I am today again to bring you my outfit proposal for today. You must be so bored of me by now lol ! That's why I'm rocking your screen pc (or mobile screen) with this awesome outfit, something so colourful and very hip! It couldn't be otherwise with these cool pants from Mr.GUGU & Miss GO and my JS wings <3
Such a great look deserves a great song I think, that's why my pick for today is....










What I wore:
- Mr.GUGU & Miss GO sweatpants ( find them here)
- Jeremy Scott wings
- Mango jacket
- Zara sleveless t-shirt  


I think this look could be really different for most of you who are used to dress normally, but that's the whole charm in it. Dressing different is what I like most <3
Kisses,
R.






5 comments:

  1. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Posts & you have great Pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    MY BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your pants! It so good for summer :) Love this motive :)

    http://gagenka.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome outfit!!

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)