Translate

Friday, April 10, 2015

Rise and Fall

Hello sweeties,
I'm back with a new ootd post and I'm quite happy about this one cause it's somehow different. I recently received this dress from ZNU that lets you design it as you want on the top side. I don't really like the fabric and the fact that it's a little transparent and short, but maybe a bigger size is best. What I like is the design and the color. I thought it will work best in a natural landscape, being a cute dress for the park or the beach. As I didn't had a beach nearby, I went to the street park :).
Here is what came out:







What I wore:
- ZNU dress ( find it here)
- Zara boots
- Sphera clutch


The back combo is really something, huh? Well the dress has its perks and cons, but it's quite nice.
Thank you for visiting my blog and I await you again soon <3 !
Kisses,
R.





4 comments:

  1. These photos are so captivating! You look really beautiful in that flower crown:)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all - I love Craig David so so much. Great song choice. And I am obsessed with this outfit! The colour, the design, everything. You look beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)