Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sideways

Hi guys,
I'm on my way to Romania now, and as I have some free time until my flight arrives, I though I'd publish a little something. I have a great outfit proposal for you. A beautiful dress from TOMTOP that I styled in a western way, but totally awesome for a day in a town. A comfy and cute outfit all at the same time that I'm sure you'll like.
To make the accessories look more interesting, I just added one of my feather earrings, and a different simple earring to create a punk effect.
Here's the look. Enjoy ! 







What I wore:
- TOMTOP dress ( find it here)
- New Look booties
- Forever 21 jacket
- Sfera clutch


I'll have to leave you now before my plane leaves me here :) 
Kisses,
R.











5 comments:

  1. I envy you your body! You can wear everything:). And super style ;)

    http://gagenka.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your combo! I can't decide am I more in love with the dress or the boots, but all of it looks like a perfect match! xoxo
    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is absolutely amazing and the whole look actually! Great style dear! If you get a second, I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts about my last post!

    xo

    http://www.mademoiselle-s-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous yellow lace dress and love how you matched it with booties to add a chic vibe to the look! Looking awesome!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)