Translate

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Silence of the Lambs

Hello sweeties,
Yet another full day and here I am, home at last. I was super happy to attend the Havaianas event in Antwerp, which was very cool. But all of that in a future post scheduled for this weekend, so stay tuned! ^^
For this event I played the "serious/cool" card. A chic look with this cool blazer I had from PersunMall for quite awhile now, my new crochet top from TOMTOP and  Bershka cutted jeans. For the accessory part, I kept it golden! So, gold sandals, gold handbag, and gold name necklace from Innecklace.
Here's what came out










What I wore:
- PersunMall blazer
- Bershka jeans
- TOMTOP crochet top ( find it here)
- Zara heels
- Romwe purse
- InNecklace name necklace ( get your own here)


So, what do you think about this awesome look?
It's very casual, yet chic and everything....it's even hot for a date if you ask me. ^^
I must apologise for my none existing pedicure, but I wanted to let my feet breathe, nails and all. :)
Thank you very much for visiting and have a lovely night! I for one am beat --
Kisses,
R.










5 comments:

  1. Love this, so chic and cool.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jeans! Even the rips are done very nicely! :)

    Looking great! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeans are perfect and it looks good with this bluse. :) Have a nice day. ;)

    http://gagenka.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)