Stand by me

Hi sweeties,
A new day, a new week and along with that, a new ootd and I all need is for you to stand by me . :)
Yes, I'm a bit classic today, with a classy outfit of course. I couldn't go otherwise with this rose of Sharon printed A-line skirt from Chicwish . I paired it with my good old corset top from Bershka and my fave heels of the moment from Zara. Nothing more, nothing less...just a cute girly look that I totally recommend.
And yes, this is today's song, just to keep the classic mood on:











What I wore:
- Bershka corset top
- Chicwish skirt ( find it here)
- Zara shoes
- Zara clutch

So, hope you like my outfit and I  can't wait to read all your thoughts <3
Kisses,
R.







Comments

  1. very nice look, love the skirt!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really adorable my dear. Love your skirt!!! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun