Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

You look like my next mistake

Hi lovies,
I'm so happy that I can find a moment to update my blog, wether is in the morning, in the afternoon or late in the evening. Today I have a really interesting outfit to share with you. Maybe it's not for everyone, but this stylish dress from Hybrid is really something... I see it more the style of a business woman, someone independent with killer tastes in fashion. Add some stilettos, a cool envelope bag and you will definitely rock it ! Me, I went a little softer and since I had these heels from Zara for quite some time now, I matched them in a color block outfit. :)
I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift, well, actually her personality, but I do love some songs from here.
I'd like to share a fave one with you today:










What I wore:
- Hybrid dress ( find it here)
- Zara shoes and clutch


So, that's it. A simple chic outfit ! 
Thank you for visiting my blog and I you'll come again :)
Kisses,
R.




4 comments:

  1. very nice outfit..i love these colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had time to show us this outfit! It really is beautiful! Loving the gorgeous colours.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)