Translate

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Anastasia

Hi guys,
So I was listening to music today ( as we all haha), and I heard this old song I love so much, Once Upon December. It's from the cartoon Anastasia... I know, I know, I'm so lame lol ! :D
But nonetheless, it gave me this idea to redo that wonderful elegant cartoon like feeling. I know I did something similar before, but this time, you can really "feel" the Russian vein to the ootd ! That fabulous red from my gorgeous She Inside maxi dress 
I'm sure you'll love it ^^!








What I wore:
- She Inside dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Zara clutch

So, how do you find the look ladies and gents? 
Can't wait to read all your comments ^^
Kisses,
R.





5 comments:

  1. You look amazing in that dress.. splendid! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress and shoes ! So chic and elegant !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very elegancy, perfect dress!
    * * *

    julia-modrzejewska.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estoy totalmente enamorada del vestido...
    Hoy en el blog hablo de una página web que es probable que no conozcas y además tengo doble outfit!
    ¡No te lo pierdas!
    Besos desde:
    CAT - Blog de MODA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)