Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Back to B city

Hi guys,
So I'm back in Brussels. I left beautiful weather and sunny skies for... um, Brussels. Well, today was OK, a great weather, but yesterday was raining when I got out of the place. Such a shitty day. I so hate rainy days! 
Anyway, today I went for a little stroll into the city and since I had this amazing dress from Style Moi, I wanted to change the whole girly look/ attitude and go more sport, punk, well , that area. A more daring look! 
The thing I like most about this dress is naturally its design!
I'm sure you will too ^^











What I wore:
- Style Moi dress ( find it here)
- BCBG MaxAzria booties
- Asos handbag

Don't be boring. Be daring ! ^^
Hope you like the look today and don't hesitate to leave your opinions in the comment box below <3
Kisses,
R.
















3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)