Translate

Monday, May 18, 2015

Bleu ciel

Hello ladies and gents,
Looks like it's the beginning of a new week and I couldn't be more happy that I'll be leavin' Brussels soon for some real sun and heat. Even though I'm staying just a couple of days in Romania, I want to take advantage of all its perks, sun included ! lol
Anyway, for the "début" of the week, I have this totally cute look prepared for you... I know, I know, I must be having a crush on dresses lately, but hey, it's summer time (not yet, but I want to think so) ! 
This lovely baby blue dress is from SheInside and cuteness comes with the package. ^^
So, here you have today's look :











What I wore:
- She Inside dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- River Island purse

So, how do you find the look? One thing is for sure, I can't wait to get a decent manicure and pedicure when I get back home hahaha ^^
Kisses,
R.











7 comments:

  1. love this color!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el color combinado con rojo intenso, muy muy bien!, un 10
    Hoy en el blog te enseño una propuesta #BBC muy llamativa y versátil, ¡No te lo pierdas!
    Besos desde:
    CAT - Blog de MODA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie robe !!!
    Deltreylicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the accessories lol :)

    Have a great start of the week :)

    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH SO CUTE! THE DRESS, THE HEELS AND ALSO THE BAG <3

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)