Translate

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Gypsy

Hi guys,
Yep, I'm an early bird today as well. I have a million things to do before my departure tomorrow and I like to be super organised with everything. That's just another perk for being a blogger. You get very organised with time, which is not at all a bad thing. :)
The first thing I'll do when I'll arrive in Romania is tan ! OMG I look so white like I'm about to die or something -_-. I flipped when I saw today's pics! Yes, you guessed it well. I have a new ootd ! This time I wanted to go a little more tribal, like afro tribal, but still with a modern touch. So I had this lovely maxi skirt from Chicwish, which btw has an amazing design and print; I matched it with a ruffled off-shoulder top also from Chicwish and went very comfy on the shoes area, having these flat sandals from Stradivarius since last summer. To put a little more accent on the top part, I added my Oasap necklace, which has a boho influence, but I feel that we're still in the context with the rest of the outfit, don't you think so? :) 

I feel this song goes so well with today's look ^^













What I wore:
- Chicwish skirt ( find it here)
- Chicwish top ( find it here)
- Stradivarius flat sandals
- Parfois clutch
- Oasap necklace ( find it here)

So, how do you find this look? I think it's an effortless chic for all you comfy people out there who prefer practical outfits ^^
Kisses,
R.






4 comments:

  1. You look simply gorgeous. Love your skirt!!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this skirt!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing skirt ;)

    http://gagenka.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)