Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I'll let you set the pace

Hello lovies,
I'm almost done with moving...Well, this weekend was awfully full with carrying furniture and everything, but I think the most difficult job was moving my closet, each of the 150 pairs of shoes ( or maybe even more), accessories, bags, clothes...GOSH! I have so much :S
In between I wanted to take a break and just enjoy the nice weather and my lovely two-piece bandage dress from Hego ! I simply adore their bandage dresses and I'm sure that soon I'll be piling up an entire collection ^^











What I wore:
- Hego dress ( find it here)
- & Other Stories sandals 
- Parfois clutch


There's no need for words about today's look... Me, I find it quite nice and so sexy, but without being vulgar. That's the best combination.
Kisses,
R.











4 comments:

  1. nice!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bold combo that really suits your amazing body and (like you said) it doesn't look vulgar... amazing hun!

    http://5foot7andbambieyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)