Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

No me dejes sola

Hi guys,
What a busy busy day I had yesterday. I had a magnificent lingerie shooting all day with my fave photographer AndrĂ© Paape  who does incredible work. I'll be sharing a few favorites on the blog as well soon ! Promise! 
Anyway, today was a full day also. As I have some empty spots in the appartement, I'm in the search for some furniture to put into place my hats, sunglasses and a few other accessories. Therefore, I needed a cool outfit, thick heels just to look fab and some courage to search some shops !
My awesome high low maxi dress comes from Style Moi, as only Style Moi has amazing clothing garments that I simply adore ! 
Here's a tune to keep you company during the visit:












What I wore:
- Style Moi dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Romwe purse


Thank you so much for visiting my blog ! I do hope you like the look and don't hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below <3
Kisses,
R.










8 comments:

  1. HERMOSO TITULO. MUY ROMANTICO Y PERFECTO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! Those shoes are absolutely stunning. I love this.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. It is very trendy. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect dress and shoes. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous outfit!! beautiful dress and perfect shoes. I love it !!!

    asijablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)