Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

No pierdas el tiempo

Hi guys,
Well, seems like I couldn't let a day go by without updating my blog and sharing with you a beautiful look I totally love featuring my new ZNU. dress...
See, I figured time goes by so feakin' fast and I just want to cherish and put my whole focus and heart into every post cause sooner or later I'll be leaving this ootd gig and maybe just write you know...
I'm getting old lol, this year I'll be 26 years old...wow! So, here's an amazing look, guys that I hope you like ! 







What I wore:
- ZNU. dress ( find it here)
- Gucci sandals
- Parfois clutch

I'll be sure to be back tomorrow with a new awesome post ! <3
Thank you for visiting my blog and thank you so much for your support and appreciation. 
In the month of June I'll be sure to host a little Giveaway on the blog <3
Kisses,
R.














5 comments:

  1. nice dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, you look amazing!

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend has similar dress. Love it! :)

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/2015/05/boho-ogrlice-sa-novcicima-gde-kupiti-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dedication to your blog.. I could learn a thing or two from that! :)

    And you look gorgeous in this dress.. like a Roman princess in ancient times! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress it is stunning !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)