Translate

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Poison Ivy

Wakey wakey ! 
Hope you crazy guys had a fun night. To start the day in a fashionable way, I invite you to check out my new outfit, a perfect and glamorous look which I achieved wearing this superbe lace dress from Oasap. It features a cowl and and a deep side slip in the front to make the look even more daring! ^^
For the accessory part, oh well, I guess some statement earrings from TrendsGal did the trick along with my Zara clutch and sandals. ^^
Hope you enjoy the look and don't forget to leave your opinions in the comment box below! <3












What I wore:
- Oasap lace dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals and clutch
- TrendsGal earrings ( find them here)


So, how do you like the dress? I wanted to do something new and not stick to the whole black or white matching color...I think the dark blue really added a note of elegance to the outfit. What do you think?
Kisses,
R.















7 comments:

  1. Very elegant and sexy, love the color. I hope you're wearing something underneath though.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress:) You look wonderful in this color:)
    www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing loos, I love the shoes and the clutch :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous! I absolutely love the shoes you paired with it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great color!!

    http://colorflutterby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)