Translate

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Turn me on

Hi guys,
Being still the weekend and everything I thought I'd delight your eyes with a fabulous outfit, with fabulous hair and a decent delicate make-up so we stick to the "not-vulgar" side. My bandage dress from Hego features an awesome design in PU leather which is amazing ! Also, to have a bigger volume to my hair, I added my Irresistible Me hair extensions. 
This is the look that turn out, accompanied by a great old song that is still hip in my opinion ^^










What I wore:
- Hego bandage dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Sfera clutch
- Irresistible Me hair extensions



So, how do you like my look? Would it be something you'd wear ? ( at a club or on a date )
Thank you for visiting my blog and have a beautiful Sunday ! <3
Kisses,
R.




4 comments:

  1. I love that song too, your hair os really gorgeous ,i couldnt tell they were extensions. You look amazing In this black number.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song too, your hair os really gorgeous ,i couldnt tell they were extensions. You look amazing In this black number.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hair!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress and the heels! great look, as always!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)