Translate

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Estrella

Hi guys,
Yet another week has passed and since it's Sunday, I wanted to go for a lovely comfy look featuring my new romper from Oasap that I recently received. I paired it with some flats and a satchel that I feel it's more for the beach, but I thought it went so good with the whole outfit that I just needed it there you know? haha
Throw in some golden accessories, a pair of awesome round goggle sunglasses from Dressgal and you're good to go !
So, here's a cool song for you to enjoy along with today's look and I'll "see" you tomorrow :













What I wore:
- Oasap romper ( find it here)
- Blanco satchel
- Zara flats
- Dressgal sunglasses ( find them here)


Can't wait to read all your lovely comments tonight before bed <3
Kisses,
R.















6 comments:

  1. swthrt you look so cute and beautiful
    CHECK OUT OUR NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/luggage-cover.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your romper! Super cute look!!
    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, Love this!

    http://www.Photogenici.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style...Love your beauty. So chic...and I adore this romper....
    I have 4 rompers now from Zara and Misguided..and I am going to order this one you're wearing. It's so lovely.
    You're a great fashion inspiration to me
    Jayme, your ballet and fashion loving GUY fan from the USA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)