Translate

Monday, June 29, 2015

My secret garden

Hi guys,
I absolutely love summertime and I couldn't be happier cause the weather is fabulous here in Belgium; no more rain, no more cold...it's like a dream come true ! :)
Often I go out for a little walk in the evening, and the fact that you can catch the sun setting makes it a perfect opportunity to take some photos as well.
Yesterday I wore this amazing skirt from Chicwish, having a pastel perfect look with some beautiful flower print on the skirt. All in all, a lovely soft look that I'm sure you'll love ! 







What I wore:
- Chicwish skirt ( find it here)
- Bershka corset
- Zara sandals and clutch


Really hope you like the look and can't wait to come back with another styling suggestion tomorrow! <3
`Thank you for visiting the blog !
Kisses,
R.










5 comments:

  1. I love your lace corset.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this skirt!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SA-PC لبى انا 6/30/2015 5:34:47 AM 95.218.174.140

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)