Translate

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

No ordinary love

Hello sweeties,
In case you were wondering, I arrived in Romania safe and sound ! Now I'm on my way home ( well, this home from here), and I wanted to take advantage of the one hour road to update my blog and share with you an amazing look I wore yesterday evening when I went outside for a little walk and a nice terrace restaurant after.
I went glam all the way, wearing my beautiful Hedonia plunge printed top and matchy midi pencil skirt that are an exquisite ensemble that I love so much. I added my LiuJo sandals and Mango handbag, a statement necklace so I have more "volume" in the bust area ( yeah, same problem :D ), and a beach floppy hat which is also my trusted sidekick for glam looks :D
To accompany such a glamorous outfit, here you have the perfect song:















What I wore:
- Hedonia Tyra plunge printed top ( find it here)
- Hedonia Tabby print midi pencil skirt ( find it here)
- LiuJo sandals
- Mango handbag

So, what are your thoughts? Do you think I did a great job styling this look? :D
Can't wait to read your opinions <3
Kisses,
R.








7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colourful happiness emanating from this outfit! And the hat definitely gives it that glammed-up feeling! :)

    Strappy heels.. thumbs up! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The print is gorgeous and very sophisticated! x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the floral . The way it's styles is very chic . City glam with a hint of elegance :) http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)