Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The change

Hi guys,
I'm taking advantage of the +2 degrees and going boho with this cute two piece suit from SheIn that I find so fit for summer and not to mention that the print really makes me think of Romanian traditional folklore clothing designs :)
To take the boho really on to the next level, I matched my lovely IrresistibleMe Fatma hair chain and Flash Tattoos from Lili Shopping, all with golden jewellery. For make-up I chose the dark grey and dark mat brown from my Born Pretty Store make-up palette ( Don't forget that you still have the 10% off using this code UWG10 while checking out ).
So, here you have the new ootd ! 










What I wore:
- SheIn two piece suit ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Satchel from the thrift store
- IrresistibleMe hair chain (find it here)
- Flash Tattoos (find them here)
- Born Pretty Store make-up 



So, please do tell me how do you feel about this look.
To have an idea on how does the Born Pretty Store make-up palette looks like, you have the photo below :p


Kisses,
R.









5 comments:

  1. nice suit!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set darling!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice suit:) you look really great!
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous 2 piece
    love it
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)