Translate

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Within Temptation

Hi guys,
If you're following me on Twitter or Instagram, then you must know that the baby bird died today :'(. He refused to eat regardless of my big efforts...Hope he's happy in bird heaven ! 
On the other side, the living one, well, as it's the weekend and everything, I really wanted to do a special look. And because my music playlist shuffled right on an old song I love so much from The Vampire Diaries, I remembered that magic moment and the way Elena was all dressed up for the bal. Well, it happens that I have a really dressy look for you today as well, featuring this cute long dress from CNDirect
Hope you like the song & the look, the hair and the ambiance:








What I wore:
- CNDirect dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- New Look clutch 


So, guess this is the look for today ! <3
Hope you guys like it and "see" you tomorrow!
Oh, don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY :


- just click the image to be redirected - 
World Wide Web Consortium Home

5 comments:

  1. Sad to hear about your bird.. hope you are doing well!

    As always, looking like a princess in these pretty dresses.. and this is no exception! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful dress
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)