Translate

Monday, July 20, 2015

Age of Adaline

Good morning cuties!
Early start to this here week and I cannot believe I'll have a few days off (well not from you, don't worry! - I don't consider my blog something to have a vacation from.) I can't wait to see my friends and just enjoy some sea and beach time ! 
I'll be sure to "report" live from Palma, so do follow me on Instagram to keep up with the updates ^^
But for now, I would totally love to try the whole two posts in one day thing. So, I would like to "drop off" my lovely outfit for this morning, featuring this amazing stripped dress from CNDirect !
I know that it may seem that the shoes don't really go with the bag, but I was looking to go out of the comfort zone and try something different.











What I wore:
- CNDirect dress ( find it here)
- Guess sandals
- Bag from a flea market

Can't wait to read all your opinions ^^
Thank you for stoping by and see you... tonight :D ! 
Kisses,
R.









7 comments:

  1. very beautiful and lovely'
    new post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dress and hairstyle..you look so chic and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress is amazing and perfect color :))

    http://ivanafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post... I'm obsessed with this dress. The colours are just so pretty.
    Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)