Translate

Friday, July 3, 2015

California Gurls

Hello sweeties,
Oh, yes, it definitely feels like California weather. So hot that you can't breathe during noon ! But I'm not complaining, I totally love this weather and hope it lasts forever <3
I had a crazy idea to do a cute outfit, featuring my lovely top from Chicwish and TOMTOP cat satchel ! I had this green skirt since a long time from a set, but I don't remember the name lol.
Hope you like my hairdo as well :D










What I wore:
- Chicwish top ( find it here)
- Skirt (from I forgot lol)
- La Halle shoes
- TOMTOP cat satchel ( find it here)


So, this is my lovely cute outfit proposition for today. :D
Would it be something you'd wear ? :D
Thank you for visiting my blog and don't forget to leave a comment with your honest opinion ^^
Kisses,
R.












4 comments:

  1. you look really great in this set:) very nice handbag:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, You look amazing !! <3

    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty look and nice sandals :))

    http://ivanafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)