Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Change your life

Hello lovelies,
The weekend is here, yey! I have a spare minute here and I wanted to post another awesome summer outfit cause, hey, it's still summer, right? Even though we had a rainy day..like all day... but the evening was ok. Sun came up and I took advantage of this moment to take a little walk ! I bought from Spain these really cute sandals, but seing the photos now, I don't know if they worked that well with my cool two-piece from CNDirect. What do you think? I really love this two-piece, it has a particular design...
Hope you like the outfit, I'll let you check it out along with this cool song:










What I wore:
- CNDirect two-piece set ( find it here)
- Stradivarius sandals 
- Bag from Egypt 
- Chicwish sunglasses ( find them here)

Hope you'll find the look ok. :)
I wanted to go a little tribal ^^
Well, I'll "see" you tomorrow ! I'm going to sleep 
Good night Belgium, Good morning America :D ! 
Kisses,
R.









3 comments:

  1. you have a fantastic figure....and you look amazing in this blue two set!

    perfect summer styling!!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)