Skip to main content

Don't you worry child...

Hi guys,
My day was mainly ok, excepting the end of the afternoon when I learned that my last living grandmother has past away...I wasn't very close to her, being raised by my mom's parents, but I am still sad for her...life is so short and sooner or later we'll be all meeting the Great Man up there...so rest in peace, nana! 
I sometimes think that we should be more like indians. Cry when someone is born in this dreadful world and laugh when they leave it. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Although loosing someone is so painful, especially if it's not from natural causes, I think that in a way, they are pardoned to not stay in this cruel world and really fight each day of their lives for existence and to put a bread on the table. Sure, sometimes life is worth living when you're having those happy moments, but nowadays it just feels like you don't have enough time, you work a lot and see your friends/family not that often... it's insane ! Well, that's my part of life. I don't know your story... But the main thing is that we should do something that makes us happy. My nana lived about 85 years and she was the image of happy...always smiling and being so nice. I will miss her, but I'm sure that the place where she is right now, she is still smiling and continuing to be happy <3
Anyway, let's be happy ourselves and enjoy a little outfit post I have prepared for you today, ( and that was shoot before I heard the sad news) wearing my sweet dress from Oasap that is so cool and comfy for summer. As I purchased this Sam Edelman sandals just a couple of days ago on sale, I thought they would go perfect with this summer look !  
For the accessories, I wanted just to mention this cute bracelet from Kitsch, flash tattoos from both Kitsch and Style Moi










What I wore:
- Oasap dress ( find it here)
- Sam Edelman sandals
- Zara bag
- Guess hat
- Kitsch bracelet ( find it here)
- Flash tattoos from Kitsch and Style Moi 

I really hope you like this fun look and that you will leave a comment in the box below with your honest opinion ^^
Thank you for visiting my blog and have a lovely afternoon!
Kisses,
R.







Comments

  1. nice dress! awesome shoes and accessories!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)
    Best wishes, Claire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

Hi guys, A bit "late to the party" today, but def I'll make it worth your while! I have a super fab casual look instored for you today, very simple and casual, but with a touch of slay, if you know what I mean! 😉 The whole look actually comes from3Suissesand I'm sure you'll totally love it - totally falling for each item.  Check out the vid and photos:









What I wore: - 3Suisses treggings  - 3Suisses pullover  - 3Suisses boots - 3Suisses satchel - TwinkleDeals jacket

Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys ! Really hope you loved the look !  Will be back tomorrow with another one :) Kisses, R.







Dusk till Dawn

Hello lovelies, As you can imagine, I'm totally in love with ZYAN feat Sia's new song ! In that vibe and combined with Fall weather, I'm happy to bring you the new outfit of the day, a look 100% 3Suisses. Recently they added the Next brand that I love very much and am happy to have chosen a look that will blow you away ! 












What I wore: - Next dress from 3Suisses - Next booties from 3Suisses - Next bag found at 3Suisses - Next earrings from 3Suisses - Next puffy key chain from 3Suisses
That way you have direct access to every piece of my outfit ! I would like to mention that the booties are extra comfortable and yes, I wore them yesterday to the Brussels Gallery Weekend !  Hope you like the fashion mix :)
I'll be back tomorrow with a new outfit post for sure ^^
Kisses, R.

After the rain comes sun

Well, not exactly, but at least I had a few minutes to shoot today's outfit. :) I was very happy to receive my dress from Asos and although her use was totally different, I just couldn't resist on taking it out for a spin today. I kept it simple in accessories, as the dress already has a print and I didn't want to look like a Christmas tree. :)






What I wore: - Asos dress - Pimkie booties - Zara jacket - Forever 21 bag
I hope you all will like today's look. Quick question: have you joined the Giveaway? Find out how you can win a cute sweater from Mr.GUGU &Miss GO - Click on the picture below to be redirected to the contest page - Ends Nov 20th