Translate

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Escape

Hi guys,
I can tell you that I'm doing a big effort writing to you know as I feel my fingers will stick to the keyboard. Yes, it's that hot ! Brussels is burning these days and honestly, I would totally love to be beside a pool now rather than being stuck with so much work to do. I just have to suck it in until the 21st when I'll be finally have a few days off ! <3
Now, I did these photos early in the morning when it was still bearable cause now, even your skin feels too much to have on you lol !
I endured because of this amazing jumpsuit from CNDirect, because it's something that will make you endure plenty ! I matched it up with my Schutz sandals, and TOMTOP bag, added my Prada sunnies and off I went ! 

And as always, my fave tune to go with:










What I wore:
- CNDirect jumpsuit ( find it here)
- TOMTOP handbag ( find it here)
- Schutz sandals
- Prada minimal baroque sunglasses


So, this is my outfit proposition for today. How about it ?
Would you wear my outfit ? :D
Kisses,
R.









2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, pretty dress
    needs of clicks in the newest post, can you help?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)