Translate

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fading

Hi guys,
Yet another rainy cloudy day has passed here in Brussels and although I wish summer would stay longer, I have to face the facts, this is the climate of this country.
Anyway, I would still love to bring you a great outfit, as you are all used to. For today I have a chic look, featuring this off shoulders dress from Oasap and my cute Asos shoes that I have for some time now.
Now the dress is super cool, light fabric, great color and design. The con to it is that it's easily  wrinkled. You know I walk and everything, right?
Either than that, it's the perfect dress for summer ! 








What I wore:
- Oasap dress ( find it here)
- Romwe purse
- Asos shoes
- Forever 21 necklace

I've been at a shooting all my afternoon for a Pen Labyrinth concept. I think it would be so interesting when the photos are done :)
Meanwhile, I'll leave you to comment my little outfit cause I'm super curious what you're thinking ! :D
Kisses,
R.










6 comments:

  1. perfection

    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/znu-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cloudy days are never fun....but you look gorgeous whatever the weather is like! I love that bag. What a stunning accessory!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are too cute! Love them.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baby blue colour! :)

    And those shoes are so sexy! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a stunner from head to toe! :D

    Back to blogging at Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)