Translate

Monday, July 27, 2015

Field of Poppies...

Hello again !
I can't sleep so I thought instead of wasting my time watching some silly movie, I can "waste" my time sharing with you another outfit.
This time, I went all the way elegant and chic. My beautiful dress from Chicwish is simply amazing...that kind of dress that makes you feel like a real urban princess. I really hope you'll like this look. Oh, forget that ! I'm sure you'll love it haha :D










What I wore:
- Chicwish dress ( find it here)
- Prada sunglasses
- Mango shoes
- Zara handbag

Now, I feel that the dress from the site is a bit more long than mine. I tried finding the same length, but either the model is super short or I'm to tall lol :D ( which I'm not ! )
Anyway, it's a beautiful print. A beautiful dress. A beautiful design. 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope to see you around again ! :D
Kisses,
R. 












10 comments:

  1. love this dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look dear.I really love this outfit,it perfectly matched.
    Kisses xoxo

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love poppies, they remind me of... well, you know.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always lovely dresses and outfit.. but this one really takes the cake! :)

    Love the design and pattern.. and the red heels are amazing with this dress! Looking gorgeous! :)


    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit a lot! The only thing bothering me is the fact that you have changed your hair color. Your natural one suited you better, in my opinion. Hope to see you soon with that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress and your glasses was amazing !!
    Xoxo from France

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is very good I was glad to visit your blog. in wait behind yah visit http://obatkankerprostatherbalsite.blogspot.co.id/2015/09/cara-menyembuhkan-mata-minus-tinggi.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have really nice collection , i bought my bag from Tods mumbai they have awesome collection

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)