Translate

Friday, July 10, 2015

Haunted

Hi guys,
Today's post is going to be super quick cause it's my aunt's birthday and I'm invited so I have to hurry up. I'm always late lol ! :)
With this special occasion, I would like to share with you a gorgeous outfit, a perfect fit for such a day. I'm wearing my long dress from TOMTOP, Zara heels, Zara clutch and Swarovski set. A sublime look...








What I wore:
- TOMTOP dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Zara clutch
- Swarovski set


So, hope you like this fabulous look and don't forget to leave a comment with you true opinion ^^
Kisses,
R.








1 comment:

  1. such a pretty skirt! so unique! you look so hot! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)