Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Light Blue

Hi guys,
Let's start the day fashionably and fabulous ! Since it's still the wedding season, you've been seing me wearing a lot of gowns and beautiful dresses. To keep this little "tradition", I have for you a new lovely dress from Dresslink that is so beautiful, design and color all in one !
For this look I did a really beautiful hairdo. The thing is that, as I do with outfits, hairdos really come natural as well...like I'm there with all the hair pins and elastics and I twist and turn the hair around until I'm satisfied with the result :)
Hope you like the look, guys! 













What I wore:
- Dresslink dress ( find it here)
- Mango sandals
- Sfera clutch

So, how about it? 
Do you like the look?
Can't wait to read all your comments ^^
Kisses,
R.










3 comments:

  1. tu es magnifique ! cette robe est juste sublime !

    des bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)