Translate

Friday, July 24, 2015

Night's Watch

Hi guys,
I've just got back from my little escape to Palma de Mallorca and although I love traveling and so, I do feel amazing when I get back home, to my little corner of heaven. 
Browsing through my pictures, I've noticed that I never got the chance to post this really awesome outfit featuring this beautiful dress from Dresslink.
The thing I like most at this dress is that although it has a deep V cut, I can still pull it off and make it look amazing even though I'm very "petite" in the bust area. :)
So, I'll let you check out this neat look, shoot in the dark for a little bit more of a mysterious side.









What I wore:
- Dresslink dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals and bag
- Style Moi necklace ( find it here)

So, how do you feel about this look? 
I find it so nice to wear for a date. Don't you think? :)
Let me know xo
Kisses,
R.












7 comments:

  1. this is beautiful
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice set:) you look really great:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fashion jewellery trend with travelling style creature which combine outfit attire with look, The most looking amazing looking Gold necklace which every eye go on this necklace which look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress, dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/2015/07/giveaway-evil-eyetote-bag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)