Translate

Monday, July 13, 2015

Perfect Pink

!Hello sweeties,
Hope you all had enjoyed my little article about eyewear that I've published this morning. As we're having a dreadful rainy day here in Brussels, I thought it would be cool to share with you a lovely look that I shoot a couple of days ago, while I was passing a nice afternoon in a park near city center.I'm not a big fan of parks, but this one is really cool and it has very nice sidewalks. :)
I was wearing my cute TOMTOP dress and TOMTOP crossbody bag, all in different shades of pink from head to toe. So it's really a girly outfit hihi. Hope you like it ! 









What I wore:
- TOMTOP dress ( find it here)
- Mango sandals
- Zara sunnies
- TOMTOP cross-body bag with wallet inside ( find them here)


So, how do you like the look ? :D
Can't wait to read all your comments tonight <3
Kisses,
R.







6 comments:

  1. All different shafe of pink indeed and all different kind of cute!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect off shoulder dress
    and heels!

    Have a lovely week :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the rain has come back to the Netherlands as well.. missing the sun so much already!! :)

    You look great in that colourful dress! Love the cute heels too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this look! Beautiful ♥
    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty look, we love it. Matches the flowers around so beautifully and brightens up a cloudy day!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweet floral look! So fresh with the white sunnies!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)