Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2015

So basic

Hello sweeties,
Well, seems like the weekend has almost passed and starting tomorrow, we have the last week of sales...BOO! Honestly, this year was dreadful. And I'm talking about clothes, money, work..well, everything ! I've never had the experience to not find anything in Zara during sales. All the nice shoes were gone since the very first days of sales, when you had like 30% off ! Can you imagine? Now you have like a few things left... Everyone is complaining about work, about payment. The taxes are getting higher and higher. Europe is slowly sinking and there's nothing we can do about it. We either stick with the ship or sink with it or go and find our luck elsewhere...
Anyway, in the fever of having some really nice clothes at great prices, Chicwish still has the meter running for sales and I've found this super cool dress that can go both elegant and sport. You know how much I love a dress with style ! 










What I wore:
- Chicwish dress ( find it here)
- Topshop sandals
- Zara bag
- Born Pretty Store sunnies ( find them here)


Thank you for passing by ! I really do hope you like my blog and follow :)
Have a beautiful Sunday and I'll "see" you tomorrow for a new ootd ! :D
Kisses,
R.








6 comments:

  1. Basic and chic!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE SUN GLASS AND SANDALS
    NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I really love your outfit!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting set:) you look great:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic! Your style is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sales at Zara sounds like a horrible experience to be honest.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)