Triangl - White noise

Hi guys,
I've just came in from a long day of sun, sea, sand - one word- summer ! I'm super happy that I had the chance to spend some quality time with my friends and of course, in such a terrific place like Palma de Mallorca. 
But I couldn't leave you all to imagine what bathing suit I choose for today ! :D
Curious? Well, obviously Triangl. My "life-long" pal :P . There is no summer without a Triangl look now, is there? ;)
The Australian company has some really new designs ever since I've last "worn them".
I'll let you "savor" this one, while I savor a Pina Colada. ^^









What I wore:
- Triangl Milly Indiana Ice swimsuit ( find it here)
- I Am sunglasses

So, hope you like the shoots, the swimming suit and of course, the beautiful landscape :D
I'm gonna go back to my friends now - taking advantage of the last night.
Kisses,
R.















Comments

  1. You look amazing! And this place is wonderful! Just hope you didn't hurt your feet on the rocks!

    visit me soon on
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing! And wow you are totally rocking this lovely bikini! Do check my blog -http://colossalcloset.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place.
    Enjoy the sea and the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, happy Friday dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the The White Noise Machine I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun