Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2015

50naire

Mornin' , boys and girls ! 
We're starting this Sunday with a cute and comfy look. If you're looking to save up on clothes, well, my outfit is not that expensive. Maybe my Karen Millen sandals are the only ones who cost a little bit more. Besides that, my pretty jumpsuit is from Wholesale Buying, as is the cross-body bag. (oh, btw they have like a kind of sweepstake going on, you can check it here). My romper jacket is from CNDirect , necklace is from Oasap  and sunnies from Forever 21if I'm not mistaken. 
I passed by one of my favorite places in Brussels, the  Cinquantenaire park.
Did some shots of my outfit there as I felt it was also the perfect look for a walk in the park. :)
Enjoy ! 











What I wore:
- Wholesale Buying jumpsuit ( find it here)
- Wholesale Buying cross-body bag ( find it here)
- CNDirect jacket ( find it here)
- Oasap necklace ( find it here)
- Forever 21 sunnies
- Karen Millen sandals 


So, what do you think, guys? :D
Hope you'll leave a comment with your honest opinion ^^
Thank you for visiting the blog <3
Kisses,
R.












2 comments:

  1. this is A LOVELY LOOK
    new post:http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/shirt-dress-and-bowtie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. C’est avec beaucoup de plaisir que j’ai lu votre article.Merci de l’avoir publié.
    Merci pour toutes ces infos, voici une bonne lecture. J’ai appris différentes choses en vous lisant, merci à vous. Bonne journée à tout le monde ! serrurier paris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)