Translate

Friday, August 28, 2015

80's/90's

Good morning everyone,
With the weekend, and not to mention autumn, around the corner, I wanted to do a transition look today featuring my new AllhqFashion.com  white oxfords with cut-out stars design. I really like how comfy they are and for the price, you can have yourself a decent pair of shoes that are not only trendy, but also easy to style. 
Since I was going for a 80s/90s look, I've added some high waist jeans from CNDirect, a loose shirt and mirror gold sunglasses from Wholesalebuying. All in all, I really like how to outfit came out and I hope you do too ! :)










What I wore:
- CNDirect jeans ( find them here)
- WholesaleBuying shirt ( find it here)
- AllhqFashion oxfords ( find them here)
- Urban Outfitters backpack
- Wholesalebuying sunnies ( find them here)

I really hope you like my outfit and don't hesitate to leave a comment with your honest opinion :)
See ya ! <3
Kisses,
R.










4 comments:

  1. Find the gorgeous shoes in http://www.allhqfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan ese estilo de pantalones. Guapísima!

    ¿Has visto mi nuevo post en el blog? El ante está de moda, y seguirá siendo tendencia esta temporada, te enseño un outfit cómodo y chic.
    Besos desde:
    CAT - FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)