Translate

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Beyond the Stars

Hello again,
Well, although it's late, I still wanted to share with you a really gorgeous outfit featuring my lovely dress from NewDress boutique which I turned into another fairytale look. I'm all into the dream world I think... Of course, a flower crown was mandatory ( it's actually a headband, but I won't tell if you don't :D ). The accessories bring a clean touch to the outfit, being discreet, like my beautiful ring from Kitsch ! 
I really do hope you'll like this beautiful dress and what an appearance it creates...









What I wore:
- New Dress dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Parfois clutch
- Kitsch beyond the stars ring ( find it here)


I can now go to bed happy and excited in waiting for your comments <3
Thank you for visiting my blog and "see" you tomorrow !


Kisses,
R.






3 comments:

  1. More time shoulders back hard up chest forward you can stay right here for another moment or take another challenge bending your knees lift your game is trained touch your toes to your head reach Saffron Slim Solution curl your heart open and released down your hands cross back into your downward facing dog and you ready to move to the left side extend your left leg.

    http://alphashredcritique.com/saffron-slim-solution/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look amazing in that dreamy dress! :)

    Love those nails too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR FLOWER CROWN!!!

    Hoy... NUEVO POST EN MI BLOG! Los crop tops de crochet están a la orden del día, y son perfectos para la playa, ¡no te lo pierdas!
    Besos desde:
    CAT - FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)