Translate

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Chill out vibes

Hello again sweeties,
Yep ! I have some extra time on my hands to bring you another awesome look :D
It's something I wore today as well, in the afternoon, just chilling around town in my cute floral maxi dress from New Dress. Now I wanted to create an outfit that is comfy, yet chic and definitely with some heels. I've matched my Zara sandals that I have for quite awhile now and of course my Zara bag that I'm using so often these days... The dress is very transparent, so I suggest you think of wearing something underneath. I wore my Fatal dress from Wolford of course. It's the perfect dress to have at hand for such situations.








What I wore:
- New Dress floral maxi dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals and bag

So, how do you feel about this look? Would it be something you'd wear ? :D
Thank you for visiting my blog nevertheless <3
Kisses,
R.










4 comments:

  1. I LOVE! AWESOME!
    Hoy en el blog... Te enseño mi propuesta sobre un conjunto que ha inundado las redes sociales y seguro que conoces! ♥
    Besos desde:
    CAT - Blog de MODA

    Puedes seguirme también por instagram @carlitaat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)